Name: Nicole Davidson
Qualifications: LLB (Hons), BComm, NMAS
Immediation Practice Area: Mediation
I am a professional mediator, facilitator and professional coach. I bring over 20 years of experience to my conflict and negotiation work. I am a qualified lawyer, but I also offer a significant amount of commercial experience in banking and insolvency.
Most recently, I have been developing a passion for helping people navigate the challenges of communicating collaboratively to achieve optimal outcomes. I am an expert in interest-based negotiation, and I am a firm believer that through enhanced dialogue parties can reach optimal outcomes.
· Nationally accredited mediator (NMAS)
· Member – Resolution Institute
· Accredited Executive Coach – Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
· Accredited MBTI Practitioner – CPP Asia Pacific
· Grad. Dip. Training and Development – University of Melbourne
· Admitted to Practice as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
I am privileged to assist businesses to manage and resolve disputes in a way which allows them to focus on their core operations rather than investing time, cost and energy in protracted litigation. I am a firm believer in early mediation to avoid escalation of tension between the parties.