Name: Nicole Davidson
Qualifications: LLB (Hons), BComm, NMAS
Immediation Practice Area: Mediation
I am a professional mediator, facilitator and professional coach. I bring over 20 years of experience to my conflict and negotiation work. I am a qualified lawyer, but I also offer a significant amount of commercial experience in banking and insolvency.
Most recently, I have been developing a passion for helping people navigate the challenges of communicating collaboratively to achieve optimal outcomes. I am an expert in interest-based negotiation, and I am a firm believer that through enhanced dialogue parties can reach optimal outcomes.
· Nationally accredited mediator (NMAS)
· Member – Resolution Institute
· Accredited Executive Coach – Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
· Accredited MBTI Practitioner – CPP Asia Pacific
· Grad. Dip. Training and Development – University of Melbourne
· Admitted to Practice as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
I am privileged to assist businesses to manage and resolve disputes in a way which allows them to focus on their core operations rather than investing time, cost and energy in protracted litigation. I am a firm believer in early mediation to avoid escalation of tension between the parties.
Immediation is the world’s most secure and specialised digital legal environment for dispute resolution, justice and legal practice. Advanced, integrated tools and a panel of 100+ experts ensure scale, efficiency, access and control.
United States: 20700 Ventura Blvd. Ste 210, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Australia: Suite 11, 53 Coppin Street, Richmond, VIC
New Zealand: Level 15/152 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland City 1010