Name: Daisy Mallett
Qualifications: Bachelor of Law - First Class Honours
Organisation: King & Wood Mallesons
Immediation Practice Area: Arbitration
I am a Partner of the Dispute Resolution practice at King Wood & Mallesons. I act for clients in negotiations and mediations, as well as representing them before Australia's state courts, and in international commercial arbitration and investment treaty arbitrations. My risk management advisory work covers international trade risk, anti-bribery and corruption and modern slavery.
My extensive experience has seen me act as advisor and advocate for parties before international arbitration tribunals under SIAC, ICC, HKIAC, ACICA, IAMA, ICSID, UNCITRAL, PCA, LCIA, LMMA and BANI rules. I have experience with arbitration seated in a range of jurisdictions, including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Washington DC, The Hague, Paris and Bermuda.
- Member of the Board of Directors, Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- Fellow of the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- Transnational Litigation Committee, Law Council of Australia
- Asian Region Representative, YIAG, London Court of International Arbitration
- Fellow, Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- Social Ventures Australia, Member, Board of Directors
Personal Comment: I am interested in working with Immediation to leverage technology to deliver more cost effective dispute resolution.
Immediation Area of Expertise
Corporate and commercial (Agency, Agribusiness, Corporations, Energy resources mining, International law, Joint Ventures, Mergers and acquisitions, Misleading and deceptive conduct/fraud, Private equity, Shareholder remedies, Sport, Unconscionable conduct)
Property, construction, environment, oil, gas and mining (Oil gas and mining).