Dominique Hogan-Doran SC
Name: Dominique Hogan-Doran SC
Qualifications: BB Ec (Soc Sc), LLB (Hons), LLM (USyd) BCL (Hons) (Oxon), Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS), Fellow, CIArb
Title: Senior Counsel
State: New South Wales and Victoria
Immediation Practice Area: Mediation
Dominique Hogan-Doran SC has been a Nationally Accredited Mediator since 2013. She is Principal of Phillip Street Mediation, an Australian disputes resolution service specialising in multi-party commercial mediation.
Dominique has completed the IAMA Practitioner’s Certificate in Mediation and the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and of the Governance Institute of Australia.
Dominique also brings operational experience in the financial services industry. She served as a Trustee Director of a leading industry superfund and is currently a Director of the Australian Cricketers’ Retirement Account Board.
Dominique has been recognised by:
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021 as a 'Leading Silk' for Commercial Disputes and for White Collar Crime
- Doyle's Guide to the Australian Legal Profession as a 'Leading Mediator' (2018, 2019, 2020) and as a 'Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Senior Counsel' (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Best Lawyers in Australia 2021 and 2022 for Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Financial Institutions and Superannuation Law
- 'Barrister of the Year' at the 2016 Australian Law Awards
- 'Woman of the Year' Finalist at the 2013 Australian Women in Financial Services Awards
- Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration – Mediators Panel
- Supreme Court of New South Wales – Mediators Panel
- Asian International Arbitration Centre – Mediators Panel
- Australian Energy Regulator – Arbitral Pool
- National Broadband Network – Arbitral Pool
- Essential Services Commission of South Australia – Arbitral Panel
- Economic Regulatory Authority of Western Australia – Arbitral Panel
- Gateway Network Governance Body – Disputes Resolution Panel
- Asian International Arbitration Centre - Arbitrators Panel
Immediation Area(s) of Expertise
- Banking and Finance (Banking, Bankruptcy and insolvency, Consumer credit, Financial instruments, Mortgages)
- Corporate and commercial (ACCC, Advertising, Agency, ASIC, Commercial Leasing, Competition law, Consumer Protection, Contracts, Corporations, Directors’ duties, Energy, resources, mining, Joint Ventures, Franchising, Misleading advertising, Misleading and deceptive conduct, Fraud, Partnership, Sport, Unconscionable conduct)
- Government and administrative law (Civil liabilities, Customs, Judicial review and merits review, Privacy)
Immediation is a platform built for legal practice, hearings and dispute resolution, with best practice video conferencing fully integrated. It can be used as a stand alone app, or with mediators, arbitrators and legally trained clerks to help matters run smoothly.